# 28 - I Am So Good

I am soooo good!

Okay, so what I have to confess today is that I have no humility. Actually, change that. It's that I'm always alternating between loving what I'm writing and hating it.

Anyway, I read through the book I haven't worked on in 6 months or so, and then I added about 2000 words to it in the last two days. And all of a sudden, I feel like this is the most incredible book ever and there's no way it won't get published.

So, there you have it. I got a shot of confidence in the arm today and I hope it carries me through to being able to meet my goal and finish this darn first draft already! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo Jen! Good for you! You keep it up girl! Of course someone will want to publish it!!! Just wait until you read the end! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. :) Keep it up and remember these times - store them up for later when you are on the other end of the spectrum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all alternate between loving what we write and hating it. It's called, being a writer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Come back soon! :o)