NiNoWriMo

Okay, so last November, I totally rocked NaNoWriMo, as you all know. I worked really well under those conditions.

And then December 1st rolled around . . . and then January 1st . . . and then February, March, and April 1st . . . and I still haven't finished the rough draft I started in November.

Then my very good friend ali Cross introduced me to NiNoWriMo -

Ninja Novel Writing Month!

Now, I've always secretly wanted to be a ninja. But after seeing this youtube video, I despaired of ever being one:



So when ali told me about her project, I was very excited. This was my chance to be a ninja while sitting on my couch! Yes!

If you want to find out more, head over to ali's dojo. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a ninja, too!!! When my son took a little karate class, I started thinking how cool it would be to take an adult class and learn the ninja moves. But I think, for now, I'll stick to ninjaing in my writing/querying instead of in reality. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Come back soon! :o)