#11 - New Favorite Color

I don't really believe in astrological signs or fortunes or anything superstitious. Really, I don't. Really.

But when I saw this test on Karen's blog and took it, I couldn't believe how closely it fit me. I'm considering changing my favorite color to lilac after this.

No, I'm not. I would never do anything so important and serious over a test so silly. I promise. I take favorite colors very seriously. :D





Your Birthdate: May 24



You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.

A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.

You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.

You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.



Your strength: Your devotion



Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness



Your power color: Lilac



Your power symbol: Heart



Your power month: June

3 comments:

  1. whew! you had me worried. Changing your favorite color is a pretty drastic measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that thing and for me, it was pretty far off the mark. :) It said I was a real introvert and shy and such. Hmmm... Those are fun though. BTW, lilac is a great color so if you did change, there is nothing to be ashamed about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,
    My room was painted light lilac as a teenager. It was a great color, so if you decide to change, you can be deep purple lilac or blue lilac or red lilac or about any combination you want!

    By the way, about your previous blog about stuff that you'll put away SOME day ... have you tried the Flylady method? Check it out at http://www.flylady.net/

    She's got some really good suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Come back soon! :o)