# 30 - Tag

I've been tagged again.



Danyelle tagged me with this Wild, Wacky kind of a tag. I hope you don't mind my stealing your picture for my blog, Danyelle! It is now my duty to share with you seven random, weird things about myself. Brace yourself. ;)

1. Hardly anything makes me laugh. I can sit through an entire episode of Seinfeld with a completely blank look on my face. I can watch a movie that is raved about as being "the most hilarious movie" and wonder what on earth is so funny about this completely stupid movie.

2. On the other hand, when something does tickle my funny bone, I can't stop laughing. For the next few minutes after everyone else is done laughing, the word or phrase that got me going will keep popping back into my head and I'll have to stifle another laugh here and there until I finally get control of myself.

3. I can't stand to be a single minute early to anything. Okay, that's not entirely true, but it's actually, sadly, pretty close. I will be all ready and have the kids all ready to go somewhere, look at the clock, and think, "Oh, I don't need to leave for five more minutes," so I'll dink around and lose track of time and end up being five minutes late. Hmmm.

4. I can't stand to drive a single mile an hour under the speed limit. That's changing, but I'm still having a hard time with it. It goes along with not wanting to be early to anything, and then when I end up late, I'm tense and I drive too fast. But I'm working on it. Stay tuned for a future blog on this subject. :)

5. I eat food off my kids' plates. Ugh! I know, I shouldn't. I'm on a pretty strict diet which I'm not following at all lately. :D But when I did follow it, I got better about just throwing out that 1/4 of a PB&J sandwich on the baby's plate.

6. I'm a disorganized mess. Come look at my bedroom if you don't believe me.

7. I buy sugary cereals for myself, but I pretend they're for my kids. In fact, I blame a lot of things on my kids. Memory loss / airheadedness. Messy house. Lateness. I could go on. :D

Now for the rules of the tag.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the seven lucky people I've chosen to tag today.

1. Melanie
2. Annie
3. Heather
4. Lindsay
5. Amber
6. Heidi
7. Joy

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer - that was very funny! I try to always be early, ten minutes if I can swing, five if I can't. Being even one minute late makes me totally insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are funny!! it was good to read all that about you. I will do mine but I need a day to think about what I am going to write. I have to say my mom is the same way about being late I told her she will be late for her own frunrel. me on the other hand it is a good thing I married Alan because she is always on time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! BTW, I buy sugar cereal for myself but pretend it is for my kids too. If there is only enough left for one bowl, I eat it at night. :) My favorite is Apple Jacks and Froot Loops. :)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sugar cereal thing must be a pretty common mommy secret, cause I do the same thing. Especially when I'm craving Lucky Charms or Captain Crunch - YUM!

    Now, eating off your kids plates - Oh yuck! I won't even let my kids get a sip out of my cup! I'm kind of weird that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for your blog. YA HOO I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag, Jen! I can understand the being late thing. I have always hated the thought of being first to something and sitting around feeling awkward.

    And I think we should have a debate about whether eating off your kids' plates is weird, or being grossed out about eating off your kids' plates is weird. I've seen a LOT of people lately say they do it, so I figured I was the weird one!

    I need to call you and catch up....I need to hear about your upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Come back soon! :o)