#66 - Progress Meter

I've added a progress meter to my blog to keep myself accountable for my January writing goal of 30,000 words by the 31st. I wanted to put it in the sidebar, but I can't figure out how to do so without it being either too small to read, or so big you can hardly see any of it. So, there it is, in huge living color above my blog posts. You don't get more accountable than that.

As you can see, the meter shows not only my word count, but my mood. At the moment, the icon is showing me watching TV, although in truth, I'm surfing the 'net. When I start writing tomorrow, hopefully you'll see the icon guy hard at work.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! And you'll totally make your 30,000 goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your progress meter! I can't wait to see the different things you can make that little guy do! Good luck this month. I gave myself a small goal since we have so many things happening (baptisms, surgery, etc). But I do think it's more than I would have gotten done if I hadn't signed up for the challenge. I can't wait to see how you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome goal. The fact that you know how to put something in the sidebar awes me. I am so challenged when it comes to this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the code to work on your blog? I tried it and I keep getting a message that there is an error in the code and that it contains 'illegal characters'. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nevermind. I figured it out! >.< D'oh!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Come back soon! :o)